Tuesday 6 October 2009

Is that my THUMB or am I just happy to see y'all?


Awesome.

So awesome, you guys. Saturday night I was trying to take care of Stephen, who's been sick with a nasty cold. I was in the midst of making a lovely beef with wine and mushroom recipe--chopping onions--and proceeded to chop off the tip of my left thumb. Yeah. NAST. The piece of thumb was ON THE CUTTING BOARD. 

I guess I don't have to come right out and tell y'all that the bandaging of my thumb looks like a peen...but there you have it.

 
                         Icon Grill

I have been given the amazing opportunity tonight to be an online food critic,  if you will, for a fantastic restaurant in Seattle, Icon Grill (www.icongrill.com). I'm not sure how much regular blogging today because of all the preparation I have to do for this event. I can't even do my own hair, so off I go to see James at Sugardaddy's Salon (www.sugardaddyssalon.com) who is being kind enough to help a sister out. (Oh, I'm sure I'll get my fair share of verbal abuse while I'm there, but it's worth the shame--believe me.) 




              Sugardaddy's Salon

 

I will indeed have pictures of my whole day, I've decided. I'll also be seeing the gorgeous ladies at the Dina S. Good Salon (www.dinasgood.com/) in Seattle to get my eyelash extensions touched up. Sweet!! I LOVE my extensions.


            Dina S. Good Salon



In summary, I don't have any stitches on my thumb because there was nothing left to stitch--and the tip of my thumb went down the garbage disposal. Oh, and it hurts like a mofo.


Gross enough for everyone??   

No comments:

Post a Comment