Sunday 13 September 2009

Mariah Carey is on my last GD nerve.

 
OhforpitySAKE, Mimoo!
I actually feel sorry for Nick Cannon. I'm not entirely sure he knew what he was getting into by marrying this "eternally 12-year old" (her words) piece of crazy. He's her footman, umbrella carrier, Hello Kitty curator...you get the idea. According to her ex-bitch Eminem, she doesn't care for the sex, so, yeah. Poor Nick.
 
Check out Mimoo's size 4-Toddler XXXXXXXL tutu performing at the Palms in Las Vegas. You know, I shop a lot in the baby department these days because of my Meatpie Felix. I always see these tremendous little ballerina get-ups in the little girls' department; I sigh and think, "someday maybe I'll have a baby granddaughter to shop for".  But wait. It appears as though I can simply dress myself like a giant toddler-ballerina. It sure didn't stop Mariah Carey, did it?
I want one in black. I want to be the black swan from "Swan Lake". Clearly I could pull it off, oui?
       
All.The. Rage. Hell yeah, bitches. Break out the tutus. I give you permission. And so does Mimoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment