Wednesday 16 December 2009

The Runaways Trailer Starring Kristen Stewart and Dakota Fanning


Dakota Fanning as Cheri Currie
and Kristen Stewart as Joan Jett in 
"The Runaways"

Oh boy. I may just have to eat my words. Remember a few months back when I was full-on bitching about Dakota Fanning playing Cheri Currie in the new film about the 70's badass girlband The Runaways? Oh, and that I thought Taylor Momsen from Gossip Girl should be playing Cheri instead? I do believe Dakota's gonna prove me wrong and rock this shit. 

http://dippedincream.blogspot.com/2009/06/i-love-joan-jettbut-im-worried-about.html


Yeah--that's DAKOTA singing.





The real Runaways back in the day

Remember, too that Joan Jett, her-awesome-self hand-picked KStew to play her in the film. The two worked extensively together. I have a totally girl crush on Joan Jett.


Anyone else excited about this film???

 

No comments:

Post a Comment